Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Update

Southerner that I am, I've noticed I remark often about the snow, both in this blog and out there in real life. So I thought I would leave the subject alone this winter. I think most people don't find it as fascinating as I do.

But I mean, come on, we're breaking records here! I can't resist. Here are a few pictures.

The above is the view from my office window. Note the 2 picnic tables to the right of the walkway. To the far left is the mound of snow blocking my bedroom window.



Above is the sign on Town Hill Road. Actually these pictures were taken a week or so ago. The snow is higher now. We're due for another storm this week. We are very grateful for Vinnie and Bully, who work very hard on snow removal after every storm. And by the way, Vinnie loves the new paved parking lot--plowing is much easier and neater now.

I have a feeling I'll be mentioning snow again before the season is over.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I LOVE hearing about snow. I hope you are all staying warm.