Sunday, December 21, 2008

Are YOU Trinita material?

Friday we got 8 inches of snow. Today we got another 5. Icicles over a foot long are hanging over our dining room windows. I can't see out of my bedroom because there is mound of snow blocking the view. Would you enjoy this?

OK, in fairness, the mound of snow is only a few feet high, but my bedroom window is ground level because our home is the basement. Would you like living in a mysterious underground basement?

This morning, Siena went to put on her boots. But her left boot would not go on. She discovered it was full of chex cereal. Fairly fresh, too. Hmm. I thought we got rid of all the mice. But a few linger.

OK, here is the test. If you think it is funny to find chex cereal in your boot then you are (drum roll)------Trinita material! Yes, we have a lot of fun here, but you have to have a certain sense of humor. So. Take the simple test above. Mouse = scream and run; or mouse = oh, how cute! Which is it?

2 comments:

tleduc said...

Sr. Deb,
You are a wonderful writer! This is the first blog I've ever read, much less posted to. I love what you have to say. I like to think of myself as a Trinita person, but I must say, I am a screamer and runner. Mice kept me up all night once at camp, and everyone knew it the next day.
Happy Easter!
Terri

Trinita said...

Well, perhaps this test is not what you would call nuanced. I guess if you were to live here you'd have to stay on the second floor!